Lots to Love About Smile Express®
- Quality Aligners. Smile Express® uses real, Invisalign clear aligners for all patients’ smile transformations. This means you’ll have the unmatched technology and comfort of the top clear aligners on the market helping to perfect your smile.
- Convenient. You can get the smile you’ve always wanted in a few quick visits. Smile Express means you can transform your new smile without interrupting your busy lifestyle.
- Safer. All Smile Express patients receive diagnostic records and x-rays before beginning any treatment to ensure that their gums and teeth are healthy and ready for movement.
Your Smile Express at-Home Invisalign Kit
When you start your Smile Express™ treatment, you’ll receive everything you need to transform your smile right at your front door:
● Custom Invisalign at home aligners
● Tips and tricks to help make treatment easier
● Smile Express travel bag to keep everything together
● Emery board so you can take care of uncomfortable aligner edges
● Aligner case to keep your aligners safe when you’re not wearing them
● … and more!
Smile Express Cost
Smile Express is about half the cost of traditional braces or Invisalign treatment, making it an affordable and safe way for you to perfect your smile.
Smile Express® FAQs
What’s the Difference Between Smile Express and Full Treatment?
Smile Express provides you the most flexibility possible while still achieving amazing results. Smile Express cases are shorter in length and are ideal for those looking to make minor adjustments to achieve the perfect smile. Full treatment cases include corrections for more complex issues that require more frequent office visits.
Am I a Candidate for Smile Express?
If you’re old enough to be “adulting” out on your own, probably! When you come in for your complimentary exam and consultation, your doctor and our treatment coordinators will determine your candidacy based on the complexity and length of your treatment plan.
How Do I Start?
After your complimentary consultation your treatment coordinator will go over your contract and answer any questions you may have. After that, an Invisalign specialist will scan your teeth using one of our digital iTero Scanners and we’ll handle the rest!
Once your at-home aligners arrive, you simply pop them on starting with set #1 and wear them for 20-22 hours a day!
Do I Have to Come in for an Appointment?
Yes. To ensure Smile Express is a safe treatment option for you, we’ll need to see you in our office on 2 occasions: once to get started and once for your final evaluation.