We have some exciting news! Our office rewards our awesome patients for good hygiene. HV points are for patients in active treatment (have Braces or Invisalign) or in Growth Guidance.
Points available for regularly schedule appointments: 50
To receive HV points at your appointment you will need to score a 4 or 5 on the Oral Crest Hygiene Rating Scale to qualify. We will then award points in five categories: clean teeth, no broken brackets or appliances, great headgear and elastic wear, being on time for your scheduled appointment and not missing your prior visit. Points will not be rewarded in this category if Oral Hygiene receives a rating less than 4.
We have great opportunities for bonus points as well!
- Dental Exam Completed (regular 6 month basis) with Hygienist card returned -150 points
- “Like” us on Facebook – 100 points
- Receive an A/Excellent on report card – 10 points each (Max 8/semester)
- Community Service Project, with proof of participation – 200 points
- Participate in Hurley & Volk Orthodontics Activity (e.g., South Elgin Fourth of July Parade; Hampshire Coon Creek Parade, Burlington Parade wearing your HV tee – 200 points
- Having an appointment on your birthday – 20
- Wear your Hurley & Volk Ortho tee to your appointment – 10 points
- Wear your Hurley & Volk Ortho tee on vacation and post to Facebook – 20 points
- Participate in Facebook/Instagram Contests – points vary depending on contest
HV Rewards points are non-transferable between family and friends.
This program applies to current patients in active treatment (have Braces or Invisalign) or in growth guidance at Hurley & Volk Orthodontics.
Gift cards, points and other prizes are not redeemable for cash.
Your account must be current to redeem your rewards points for a prize.
Points can be redeemed for great prizes, just click on the card above! Enter your membership number (username) on the back of your card and use your card number as your password as well. Enter into our world of fun!